[openstack-dev] [all][glance][murano][app-catalog] Summary from the Mitaka summit

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Nov 4 00:27:31 UTC 2015

+1. I think we all had a great experience coming together, finding common ground, and coming up with a solid plan to move forward that helps everyone make progress. Thanks everyone for not skipping over a potentially unpleasant conversation and getting together to talk it through. I think we all won by working together. Go OpenStack! :)

Kevin