[openstack-dev] [Nova] notification subteam

Mario Villaplana mario.villaplana at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:05:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'll be working on adding notifications to Ironic and would also be
interested in chatting about the direction of Nova notifications. I'm
on US Central but usually work a little later to stay more in sync
with the rest of the team, so 4pm-12am UTC would be best, but a bit
earlier or later (later preferred) would be no problem either. I do
also have 6-7 PM UTC on Mondays and 9-10 PM UTC Thursdays blocked out
for different meetings.

Thanks for setting this up!

Mario