[openstack-dev] [Magnum] [RFC] split pip line of functional testing

Kai Qiang Wu wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Tue Nov 3 14:05:00 UTC 2015

Hi eliqiao,

1) I think there are many openstack projects constructed multi-pipeline for
different purpose, for example test different os distro pipelines.
It is good to refer them.

2) we are construct new envs for different COE, I think it is easy to
maintain.

3) yes, for code restructure, sorts different tests is a good idea.

functional/swarm
functional/mesos
functional/k8s
functional/common

Thanks

Best Wishes,
Kai Qiang Wu (吴开强  Kennan)
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing

E-mail: wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Tel: 86-10-82451647
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
         No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China
100193
Follow your heart. You are miracle!