[openstack-dev] [Neutron][db][migration] Neutron db migrationby python scripts

Zhi Chang changzhi at unitedstack.com
Tue Nov 3 11:10:48 UTC 2015

Thanks for your reply.
 There is an error when I run migration cmd:

stack at devstack:~/neutron/neutron/db/migration$ neutron-db-manage revision -m 'desc' --contract
usage: neutron-db-manage [-h] [--config-dir DIR] [--config-file PATH]
                         [--core_plugin CORE_PLUGIN] [--nosplit_branches]
                         [--service SERVICE] [--split_branches]
                         [--subproject SUBPROJECT] [--version]
                         [--database-connection DATABASE_CONNECTION]
                         [--database-engine DATABASE_ENGINE]
                         {current,history,branches,check_migration,upgrade,downgrade,stamp,revision}
neutron-db-manage: error: unrecognized arguments: --contract