[openstack-dev] [Neutron][db][migration] Neutron db migration by python scripts

Zhi Chang changzhi at unitedstack.com
Tue Nov 3 10:52:04 UTC 2015

Hi, all
    Now, I should make some database model definitions if I want to upgrade db. And a database migration script will generated when I run "neutron-db-manage revision -m "description of revision" --autogenerate". The database will upgraded when run "neutron-db-manage upgrade head".
    I want to upgrade db and I plan to write db migration scripts manually instead of change database model definitions. Is there some ways to realize it?
    Does anyone have some good ideas?

Thanks
Zhi Chang