[openstack-dev] [Policy][Group-based-policy] SFC Use Case

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 06:48:49 UTC 2015

Hi Naresh, I believe you are hitting this bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/group-based-policy/+bug/1418839

Try an AWS-type template [1] and it should work. Alternatively, you
can get the HOT template to work in your local environment by applying
this small fix:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/160629/1/gbpservice/neutron/db/servicechain_db.py

Thanks,
~Sumit.