[openstack-dev] magnum on OpenStack Kilo

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Tue Nov 3 00:31:38 UTC 2015

Bruce,

Another suggestion for your consideration:

The region the client is using needs to match the region the endpoint is set to use in the service catalog. Check that OS_REGION_NAME in the environment running the client is set to ‘RegionOne’ rather than ‘regionOne’. That has snagged others in the past as well.

Adrian