[openstack-dev] [kolla] Mesos orchestration as discussed at mid cycle (action required from core reviewers)

Georgy Okrokvertskhov gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 2 22:47:39 UTC 2015

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the update. This is really interesting direction for Kolla.
I agree with Jeff. It is interesting to see what other frameworks will be
used. I suspect Marathon framework is under consideration as it adds most
of the application centric functionality like HA\restarter, scaling and
rolling-restarts\upgrades. Kubernetes might be also a good candidate for
that.

Thanks
Gosha

Georgy Okrokvertskhov