[openstack-dev] [magnum]generate config files by magnum

Egor Guz EGuz at walmartlabs.com
Mon Nov 2 18:46:35 UTC 2015

Steve,actually Kub is moving to fully containerize model when you need only kublet running at the host (https://coreos.com/kubernetes/docs/latest/kubernetes-on-vagrant-single.html) and all other services will come in containers (e.g. ui http://kubernetes.io/v1.0/docs/user-guide/ui.html). So we will have only etcd, flannel, kublet preinstalled and kublet will start all necessary containers (e.g. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/240818/).

Wanghua, we discussed concerns about curent Fedora Atomic images during the summit and there are some actions points:
1. Fix CoreOS template. I started working at it, but it will take some time because we need to coordinate it with template refactoring (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/211771/)
2. Try to minimize Fedora Atomic image (Ton, will take a look at it)
3. Build Ubuntu image/template (I or Ton will pickup it, feel free to join ;))

―
Egor