[openstack-dev] Does one keytone have multiple identity providers?

cmcc.dylan dx10years at 126.com
Sun May 31 07:43:42 UTC 2015

Hi,all. I have a question about keystone federation. Does one keystone have multiple identity providers?
For examle, there are 3 keystone - A, B and C.  Can I  configure B and C as the A‘s identity provider at the same time?
If it's OK, so what's the sequence if we send a request to keystone A?

Further more, A not only be configured as idp for itself, but has another idp - B?
if A receives a request, what's the sequence to select B  and C.

Thanks!