[openstack-dev] [Manila] Midcycle meetup dates

Ben Swartzlander ben at swartzlander.org
Sat May 30 14:11:26 UTC 2015

We are going to have a Manila midcycle meetup this summer before the L-2
milestone. NetApp is volunteering their RTP office to host the meetup.
We will have a google hangout again this time to include those who can't
join in person, but I would encourage everyone to participate locally if
you can, because it's a lot more productive to have face to face
discussions.

What remains to be decided:

Week of July 20-24 or week of July 27-31?

Which days of the week?

I know that there are conflicts with both of the above weeks, so we may
not be able to accommodate everyone. Please let me know (either by IRC
or mail) if you want to attend the meetup but one of those above times
doesn't work for you.

I think 2 days is a good amount of time for the meetup. Last time we did
1.5 days, and it worked out pretty well. We have more to talk about this
time around (IMO) so I'm willing to dedicate 2 whole days (experience
has shown that 3 days tends to lead to burnout). I would lean towards
Tuesday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Thursday, but if someone has a good
argument for other days I'm open to ideas.

-Ben Swartzlander