[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] Poll for IRC meeting

Christopher Aedo caedo at mirantis.com
Fri May 29 22:19:05 UTC 2015

I’ve started a doodle poll to vote on the initial IRC meeting
schedule, if you’re interested in helping improve and build up this
catalog please vote for the day/time that works best and get involved!
http://doodle.com/vf3husyn4bdkui8w

The poll will close in one week (June 5).  Just sending this reminder
again as I've seen a lot of interest this week, so I think some of the
people on that thread might be interested in being part of this on an
ongoing basis.

-Christopher