[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Call for 7.0 feature design and review

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Fri May 29 21:16:12 UTC 2015

As we chase the release of Fuel 6.1, it's time again to start thinking
about you want to see landing in 7.0

There are a few blueprints [1] already tagged for 7.0 but even more tagged
to next.

If you have something that you would like to see land in 7.0, you should
create a spec and blueprint along the lines documented in [2]. Once
defined, Please start a thread (or reply here). please include a summary
and describe the story or reasoning behind the enhancement so that others
may better understand the intent of the work.

For features already on 7.0, We need to start reviewing and landing initial
spec's so that we can ensure that we have a clear direction prior to code
landing.

I'm looking forward to another feature rich release of Fuel for 7.0
Thanks,

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/How_to_contribute#Enhancements