[openstack-dev] [release] library releases planned for Monday 1 June 2015

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri May 29 18:51:52 UTC 2015

We have several library projects outside of Oslo that need releases anyway, and since some of them are blocking work we want to do to drop the “oslo” namespace package I have collected a list and will tag releases on Monday morning. I have confirmed all of these releases with the PTLs of the related projects, but I’m pre-announcing them here since there are several and communication is a Good Thing.

version sha project
3.2.0 b1eb91a python-barbicanclient
0.7.0 2ce7fd2 python-ironicclient
1.2.0 13429c8 python-manilaclient