[openstack-dev] [neutron] Impressions from Vancouver Neutron Design Summits

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri May 29 17:56:11 UTC 2015

On 05/28/2015 05:11 AM, Gal Sagie wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> The main idea that i tried to express, is we need a course of action after
> the discussions, i understand that we want to discuss high level points
> but we still need to decide on a follow up plan, because otherwise this is
> all wasted.
>
> What i was suggesting is that we apply action items in the session and the
> moderator of the talk or someone else
> try and make sure its being followed.

I have found great success any time I have taken any action in compiling
a list of agreed upon items and following up on them. I don't have much
networking experience but all the folks I have worked with in Neutron
have been happy when I have taken on this task myself. Also it tends to
produce results in that the task gets attention and moves forward or if
stalled and important enough, moves up and gets more attention.

I think anyone who decided to do this work would get support.

Thanks,
Anita.