[openstack-dev] [nova] Progressing/tracking work on libvirt / vif drivers

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Fri May 29 17:32:18 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Per yesterday's IRC meeting [1], and discussion in Vancouver, Nova work
is being somewhat driven by the etherpad at [2].  But this etherpad
doesn't have a section for libvirt / vif driver changes.  The log at [1]
briefly touched on this, but moved on after noting that Dan PB had
disbanded a libvirt subteam for lack of interest.

So, what should folk interested in libvirt / vif work (including me) now
do?  I think the answer is that we should self-organize, then report to
the next IRC on how we've done that, and I'm happy to lead that if no
one else wants to - but is there someone else who should or wants to own
this?

Thanks,
	Neil

[1]