[openstack-dev] [all] IRC meetings agenda is now driven from Gerrit !

yatin kumbhare yatinkumbhare at gmail.com
Fri May 29 05:12:58 UTC 2015

Great Work!

"New meetings or meeting changes would be proposed in Gerrit, and
check/gate tests would make sure that there aren't any conflict."

 --Will this tell upfront, that in any given day of week, which are all
meeting slots (time and irc meeting channels) are available? this could
bring down no. patchset and gate tests failures. may be :)

There's some meeting with at weekly interval of 2, I assume we would get
iCal by SUMMARY?

Regards,
Yatin