[openstack-dev] [oslo] Updates from the Summit

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Thu May 28 16:02:01 UTC 2015

Feel free to add it, or open a blueprint, or make a spec to :)

Any of the above are ok with me.

I did start prototyping something @
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/184663/ (external cancellation) but it
might be going in the wrong direction (or a different direction); so
feel free to comment on that review if so...

-Josh