[openstack-dev] [all] technology choices ops working group summary

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu May 28 04:15:18 UTC 2015

In vancouver we had an ops working group session about technology choices.

I've created a wiki page from that meeting here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TechnologyChoices - its not rigorous
enough to be a 'policy' as such - yet - but I think this can serve as
a frame of reference for developers and developer teams considering
new technologies, and we can iterate on this over a few cycles with an
eye to making it more formal.

Please do chime in (here, or in the page, or $however) to provide more
information or context.

Thanks!
-Rob

--