[openstack-dev] [fuel][plugin][astute][UI] DSL restrictions with an action: "none" to display a message?

Julia Aranovich jkirnosova at mirantis.com
Wed May 27 16:04:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

That's an issue of course. Settings definitely should support 'none' action
in their restrictions. Thank you for catching it!
And we've prepared the *fix*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/186049/. It
should be merged ASAP.

Best regards,
Julia

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Swann Croiset <scroiset at mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Folks,
>
> With our plugin UI definition [0]  I'm trying to use a restriction with
> 'action: "none"' to display a message but nothing happen.
> According to the doc this should just works [1], btw I didn't find any
> similar example on fuel-web/nailgun.
> So I guess I hit a bug here or smth is wrong with plugin integration or I
> missed smth.
>
> Does somebody can confirm the bug and help to determine if it should be
> filled on 'fuel-plugin' or 'fuel' launchpad project?
>
> Thanks
>
> [0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/184981/4/environment_config.yaml,cm
> [1]
> https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-web/blob/master/docs/develop/nailgun/customization/settings.rst#restrictions