[openstack-dev] [stable] stable/kilo and stable/juno blocked on zake 0.2.2 release

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed May 27 15:57:23 UTC 2015

All changes to stable/kilo (and probably stable/juno) are broken due to
a zake 0.2.2 release today which excludes kazoo 2.1.

tooz 0.12 requires uncapped zake and kazoo so it's pulling in kazoo 2.1
which zake 0.2.2 doesn't allow.

ceilometer pulls in tooz.

There is no stable/juno branch for tooz so that we can cap requirements
for kazoo (since stable/juno g-r caps kazoo<=2.0).

We need the oslo team to create a stable/juno branch for tooz, sync g-r
from stable/juno to tooz on stable/juno and then do a release of tooz
that will work for stable/juno - else fix kazoo and put out a 2.1.1
release so that zake will start working with latest kazoo.

Matt Riedemann