[openstack-dev] [fuel][plugin][astute][UI] DSL restrictions with an action: "none" to display a message?

Swann Croiset scroiset at mirantis.com
Wed May 27 14:57:44 UTC 2015

Folks,

With our plugin UI definition [0]  I'm trying to use a restriction with
'action: "none"' to display a message but nothing happen.
According to the doc this should just works [1], btw I didn't find any
similar example on fuel-web/nailgun.
So I guess I hit a bug here or smth is wrong with plugin integration or I
missed smth.

Does somebody can confirm the bug and help to determine if it should be
filled on 'fuel-plugin' or 'fuel' launchpad project?

Thanks

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/184981/4/environment_config.yaml,cm
[1]
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-web/blob/master/docs/develop/nailgun/customization/settings.rst#restrictions