[openstack-dev] Invitation to 2nd China OpenStack Hackathon

Zhuangzhen zhuangzhen at huawei.com
Wed May 27 07:51:23 UTC 2015

Hi, OpenStack developers.

Huawei and Intel are pleased to announce the 2nd China OpenStack bugfest hackathon! This time around, we are inviting contributors in China to help make the Liberty release a grand success.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/2015_9_PRC_Hackathon
When: August 19 to 21 (just after feature freeze)
Where: Xi'an, China

Attention, please!  Cores of Nova, Neutron and Heat: a free trip to the legendary city of Xian is waiting for you.  You just at have to participate in the hackathon and your travel is covered.

We will focus on Nova, Neutron, and Heat bug fixing in this hackathon, and will need cores in these 3 projects to be on site to moderate the code changes and merges. Therefore all cores from these 3 projects are welcome to the Hackathon. But for the First one of each project to respond to this invitation, we are pleased to sponsor your travel, flight and hotel included. Please simply response to this email.

The first hackathon for you information: http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/china-hosts-openstack-bug-fix-hackathon

Best regards,

Zhuang Zhen

Strategy & Business Development, IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies CO., LTD.
E-mail: zhuangzhen at huawei.com<mailto:zhuangzhen at huawei.com>