[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Plugins] modification disk configuration

Samuel Bartel samuel.bartel.pro at gmail.com
Wed May 27 07:38:14 UTC 2015

Hi folks

In some plugin  such as the nfs for glance or nova and the netapp for
cinder, we have replaced the lvm by nfs mount point. However we still have
partition setup for glance, cinder, nova which are not used anymore.
we can still int the disk configure allocate the minimum space to these
partitions. but is it possible in the plugin to chache the disk
configuration in order to reallocate thiese partition to a different used?

regards

Samuel