[openstack-dev] [Horizon] configuration of plugins in an angularjs world

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Wed May 27 05:28:55 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just a new conundrum for you :)

At the top level of our base.html dashboard app, we have some dependencies
'horizon.auth', 'horizon.framework' and 'hz.dashboard' (that name will
change to 'horizon.dashboard', but that's for another day). I think we need
to remove 'hz.dashboard' from that list of dependencies and the list needs
to be finer-grained *and configurable*.

Currently in our small dashboard angularjs module structure we have
hz.dashboard depend on all its sub-modules. This means that you can't
disable some dashboards. The JS files would no longer be loaded (because
they are in the "enabled" structure), but the dependency would remain
(because dependency lists are not).

     Richard