[openstack-dev] [openstackclient] [magnum] Review of object and actions for magnumclient implementation

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Sun May 24 20:27:03 UTC 2015

Hi Ronald,

I think the “update” action is definitely appropriate to use, since it is not specific to magnum (Heat and Ironic use it as well). By looking through the existing list of actions [1], it looks the start/stop actions fits into the openstackclient resume/suspend actions. The “execute” action looks to be magnum-specific, and it is rarely used. We could either skip adding it to openstackclient or propose a new action in here.

Thanks,
Hongbin

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/python-openstackclient/commands.html