[openstack-dev] [cinder] Thanks to all the folks on the plane tour to glaciers

Jay S. Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Sat May 23 07:46:32 UTC 2015

Vincent,

So sorry you were not feeling well during the tour.  Those things happen
though...No worries.

We were glad to get the e-mail letting us know that you were ok and
feeling better!

Glad that you could join us on the trip and see the Alpine lake and get
pictures with us.  I will send you a copy of the pictures.

Safe travels back home!

Jay