[openstack-dev] [new][cognitive] Announcing Cognitive - a project to deliver Machine Learning as a Service for OpenStack

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri May 22 16:54:43 UTC 2015

Debo,

The Sahara cats are having a contributors meetup right now in room 218. @ ODS.  I have prior commitments so won’t be able to attend, but perhaps some of the cognitive folks could make the meetup there.

Sergey,

If the Sahara contributors plan on walking the city tonight, feel free to send me info off-list and I’ll try to make it.

Regards
-steve