[openstack-dev] [TripleO] HA CI job is green, please consider it when merging patches

Jiří Stránský jistr at redhat.com
Fri May 22 08:49:09 UTC 2015

Hi all,

after an epic battle with bugs this week, we have a passing CI job for HA.

Looking at the jobs which ran during last night, the success rate is
decent (14 all-green runs vs. just 1 run where HA job was the sole CI
failure).

I'm a bit reluctant still to say "let's make it voting" right now, but i
think we should be heading that way gradually. If you see a failed HA CI
job from now on, there's some chance it points out some real issue.
Please try to go through the logs before overriding its vote and merging
a patch with red HA CI. If the patch in question is not critical with
regards to time, recheck is an option :)

Thanks

Jirka