[openstack-dev] [nova] Does Nova has a command line to restart an instance?

Chet Burgess cfb at metacloud.com
Fri May 22 05:22:58 UTC 2015

If you add the following option to your nova.conf file then when nova-compute restarts (at boot or simple on a restart) it will check the instances in the DB and attempt to start any instances that are marked as running in the DB but not running on the hypervisor.

resume_guests_state_on_host_boot=True