[openstack-dev] [pbr] 1.0.1 released

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu May 21 16:52:50 UTC 2015

On 21 May 2015 at 16:30, fumihiko kakuma <kakuma at valinux.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi openstack-dev team,
>
> Can you also release latest oslo.config to allow pbr 1.0.1?
> In my convenience I want to use it.

Hi, we've got a day tomorrow where we're going to try and figure out
the future management of requirements in library packages (amongst
many other things) - I've advised olso-release to ignore the pbr < 1.0
issue for a little bit, so maybe we can see if other dep changes are
needed at the same time.

But yes, there are many things that need to release with the broadened
pbr requirements to become fully resolvable. You can force this by pip
install -U pbr after your things are installed.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist