[openstack-dev] [Neutron] service chaining feature development meeting minutes for May 12 2015

A, Keshava keshava.a at hp.com
Wed May 20 05:47:18 UTC 2015

Hi Cathy,
Sorry I was not able to attend the meetings.
I have the below question w.r.t.  S. Chaining ..

1.       Do we have use case of VM getting migrated  scenario ?

2.       This VM may be

a.       end host VM, where traffic gets terminated on that VM.

b.      Or it may be Service VM, it acts as transit network (NFV case:  Routing VM).
    Are we thinking of considering this scenarios ?
    If so how is there any possibility of unifying the solution  for the above scenario ? Or we differentiate this scenario separately in the solution ?
    Interested to know more about this .

keshava