[openstack-dev] [glance] missing implementation on glance basic quota

Fei Long Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Tue May 19 21:04:11 UTC 2015

We're using user_storage_quota to limit the total number of bytes of
each user for now based on the discussion, you can see that from the
blueprint. May I know your user case for number of images? Cheers.

On 20/05/15 02:10, Gareth wrote:
> Hi glance guys
>
> There is a bp[0] said it would implement two basic quota usage:
>
> a, the number of image stored
> b, the amount of storage in occupied by a set of image
>
> However, only b is implemented in the patch[1], and a is still missing
> in current glance.
>
> [0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/glance-basic-quotas
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/37993/18
>
> --
> Gareth
>
> /Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball/
> /OpenStack contributor, kun_huang at freenode/
> /My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email
> from Mar 1 2013, notify me /
> /and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify./

Cheers & Best regards,
Fei Long Wang (王飞龙)
Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Tel: +64-48032246
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington