[openstack-dev] [nova-docker] Status update

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:15:47 UTC 2015

Adam,

Please follow the discussion on the nova-spec review:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/128753/

At the moment, we need folks actively watching the project in terms of
reviews, gate/check job failures, keeping up with Nova trunk etc.
Please let me know if you or anyone else is interested.

thanks,
dims