[openstack-dev] missing implementation on glance basic quota

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Tue May 19 14:50:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

The implementer has indicated using a note on the BP that they are going
with only the initial implementation of quota for storage of bytes and
not the number of images. It seems like this should be sufficient.
However, if you feel like we should implement quota for "the number of
images" (also the use case would be slightly different "for number of
images stored"), we would be willing to hear more on a Glance spec (
https://github.com/openstack/glance-specs ). Please file one under the
liberty folder and I encourage you to attend one of the Glance weekly
meetings to bring this up and show interest if you (or anyone you know)
wish(es) to implement it.

Thanks,
Nikhil