[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Library] Binary Files Installation Finally Moved Into Packages

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Fri May 15 17:48:09 UTC 2015

Folks

As I promised before we merged the code that builds packages for binary
files like OCF scripts and other things.

Starting from now, if you want to put files like OCF scripts, some binaries
or services onto the node with puppet - do not do it. Simply use
debian/rules or RPM specs to build a package and install them.

We will enable corresponding noop tests shortly that, but I urge reviewers
to not accept patches containing such code.

If you find any bugs, please feel free to file them

Merged reviews are here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/172542/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/178354/

--