[openstack-dev] [Mistral] remind me about with_items & concurrency

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Fri May 15 05:38:21 UTC 2015

In fact, we didn’t officially announced this feature at all. It’s not fully implemented and tested yet. Even though it’s now kind of a policy (even though we removed “policies” keyword at all) I tend to agree that it needs to be a property of “with-items” semantically because we were unable to find proper use cases for this general task property out of “with-items” context.

So we can’t officially use this feature yet and recommend it to others, it’s been moved to Liberty cycle. Whatever we decide on that we’ll have to stay backwards compatible and that’s something to keep in mind.

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.