[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Data-plane performance testing with Shaker

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Thu May 14 22:15:49 UTC 2015

Hi Ilya

I am interested in this and many thanks for posting this. I have to ask how relevant the performance testing is given that Neutron overlays are dependent on the underlay? I believe your point 4 below I can see some uses and value for, but I am struggling to this been used as a “tool for data-plane performance testing” in Neutron networks.

I look forward to the lightning talks.
/Alan