[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] A way for Operators/Users to submit feature requests

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Thu May 14 20:55:49 UTC 2015

Robert,

So I think we should explicitly leave room for experimentation and
> divergence, but also encourage a single common path - don't be
> different to be different, be difference because it is important in
> this specific case.

First of all feature request are the same process as specs (in other
projects)
Difference is what we are expecting to get in spec and feature request (and
auditory)

By the way feature request in Rally were introduced* far far before
backlogs in other Keystone and Nova.*
It strange from me that those projects are reinventing working mechanism
from other project=( and not just use it.

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic