[openstack-dev] [Neutron] service chaining feature development IRC meeting on May 14

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Wed May 13 20:30:40 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
Per request from the community, we will start to host the IRC meetings for this service chain project in addition to the "goto" audio meetings.
The IRC meeting info is as follows. You can also find the meeting info from the link (scroll down to the "Neutron Service Chaining Meeting").
https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Meetings&diff=next&oldid=81063#Neutron_Service_Chaining_meeting
*         Weekly Thursdays at 1800 UTC
*         IRC channel: #openstack-meeting-4
I have asked Louis Fourie to host this Thursday's meeting. There will be no audio  or IRC meeting during the OpenStack Summit week. We will resume the meetings after the Summit.
Thanks,
Cathy