[openstack-dev] Social Monday night

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed May 13 08:51:00 UTC 2015

Kevin Benton wrote:
> I thought it would be fun to have a get-together for Neutron developers
> (and anyone else interested in Neutron development) on Monday night to
> get acquainted before we get into the design sessions on Tuesday.

Nice initiative Kevin!

More generally, Monday is shaping up to be no-party night, so I'd
encourage every project team to organize small pre-design-summit
gatherings after the Booth crawl :) Let's just not all crash the Neutron
one.

There must be an app, a startup or an API to help organize that...

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)