[openstack-dev] [openstack] [cinder] Problems with existing Cinder Database Quota Driver

Vilobh Meshram vilobhmeshram.openstack at gmail.com
Wed May 13 04:24:47 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am working on the Nested Quota Driver for Cinder [1] and with that effort
trying to clean up some of the existing quota related issues we have with
Cinder. Few of the obvious ones which we saw recently is [2] where usage
and reservation quota was being deleted on quota deletion.

It would be great if you specify anything you are currently experiencing
with cinder quota so that I could help in making it better by addressing
them.

-Vilobh
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/173141/
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1410034