[openstack-dev] [release] python-novaclient 2.25.0

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 13 02:18:28 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-12 17:40:47 -0700 (-0700), Joe Gordon wrote:
> And openstackclient 1.0.4 broke grenade:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-openstackclient/+bug/1454467
>
> I think we need a 1.1 release for trunk and make sure caps are set so its
> not used in stable/kilo. Or something like that.

It looks like the issue is that stable/kilo global requirements has
capped python-cinderclient<1.2.0 but and python-openstackclient
1.0.4 matches that, but stable/kilo of glance_store requires
python-cinderclient with no cap and is being installed first (it's
not in the openstack/requirements projects.txt on master or
stable/kilo and so hasn't been getting requirements update proposal
changes).
--
Jeremy Stanley