[openstack-dev] [nova][all] Architecture Diagrams in ascii art?

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Wed May 13 01:07:41 UTC 2015

In ironic, we have use asciiflow several times quite successfully in the
spec process.

We also maintain in-tree docs with .PNG graphics, and versioning those has
been a bit of a pain. They were originally taken out of slide decks, and
served their purpose, but really ought to be in a different format or a
different tree now.

-D