[openstack-dev] [Murano] [Mistral] SSH workflow action

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Tue May 12 17:32:40 UTC 2015

Barbican has the same issue. If Barbican is for storing secrets, how do you get a secret to the VM so it can get its secrets from Barbican? Aaarrrrggg! :)

I've been working on a solution here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/barbican/+spec/vm-integration

We're planning on talking more about that spec at the summit though.

I've heard through the grape vine that Amazon lets you have a machine account that is associated with the vm. I'm not sure that's true or not, but some kind of keystone account integration into nova might help...

Thanks,
Kevin