[openstack-dev] [chef][infra] #openstack-meeting-5 proposal to open up

JJ Asghar jasghar at chef.io
Tue May 12 16:26:49 UTC 2015

> On May 12, 2015, at 4:53 AM, Jan Klare <j.klare at x-ion.de> wrote:
>
> i think you meant 16:00 UTC == 16:00 GMT == 17:00 BST for our meeting on Monday?
> Regarding the official meeting room: it would be great if we could get one :)

Yep, you are correct. The mixture of GMT and UTC seems to have thrown me off. I’ll take an action item to convert everything to UTC so we only use UTC now to talk about things.

I’ll respond to Thierry to update the time and or stake a claim in a meeting room if i can find a free one.

> For our second "sync up" meeting on Thursday to include people from Asia, zhiwei and myself agreed that 8:00 UTC would be a fitting time for Europe and Asia. The question here is if anybody else would join the meeting ? If so, please respond to this mail, else we would just drop the second meeting.

I saw this initial conversation pop up on my phone last night. Unfortunately that’s 3AM my time, so the back scroll reading will be how i catch up.

-JJ