[openstack-dev] Console issue in Kilo dashboard

sonali.prasad at accenture.com sonali.prasad at accenture.com
Tue May 12 10:10:21 UTC 2015

Hi Team,

I have installed the Kilo version on Ubuntu 14.04, I got the dashboard.
Able to launch an instance (but not with the tiny flavor), but not able to get console.
Nova service-list are all up.
Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Sonali Prasad
IDC-IC-DCT- Intelligent Infrastructure IaaS
Infrastructure Consulting,
Infrastructure Services - Accenture Operations