[openstack-dev] [nova][all] Architecture Diagrams in ascii art?

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Tue May 12 09:14:51 UTC 2015

On 11 May 2015 at 23:46, Boris Pavlovic <boris at pavlovic.me> wrote:
>> Couldn't we just use real image files to do this. IIRC, gerrit supports
>> displaying image files which are included in a commit. For example, I've
>> been
>> planning to copy these images:
>
> +1 for real images

One suggestion I remember around specs was we might want a separate
repo to contain the images, to stop massively increasing the git clone
times.

In the spec template we recommend this to generate diagrams:
http://asciiflow.com/

See:
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-specs/specs/liberty/template.html

Thanks,