[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Jenkins CI failure for patch: https://review.openstack.org/180019

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Tue May 12 00:23:56 UTC 2015

Madhu,

There have been problems with Gerrit all day.  And, trying the link to you review, the service is now down.  Consider letting the infra folks work the problem some more, look for a posting from them, or watch the topic messages on IRC and hold off on resubmitting until  you see an all clear from Infra somewhere.

--Rocky