[openstack-dev] [neutron]Anyone looking at support for VLAN-aware VMs in Liberty?

Karthik Natarajan natarajk at Brocade.com
Tue May 12 00:23:07 UTC 2015

Hi Eric,

Brocade is also interested in the VLAN aware VM's BP. Let's discuss it during the design summit.

Thanks,
Karthik

From: Bob Melander (bmelande) [mailto:bmelande at cisco.com]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 9:51 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron]Anyone looking at support for VLAN-aware VMs in Liberty?

Hi Eric,

Cisco is also interested in the kind of VLAN trunking feature that your VLAN-aware VM's BP describe. If this could be achieved in Liberty it'd be great.
Perhaps your BP could be brought up during one of the Neutron sessions in Vancouver, e.g., the one on OVN since there seems to be some similarities?

Thanks
Bob